Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Update 1: Travel

Hello supporters! I first want to thank you all for your prayers and financial support of my internship! I made this blog in order to keep you all as up-to-date as possible on how God is moving in Burkina Faso!

At the training that all of the CMFI interns attended, I saw Christ's love like never before. I witnessed brothers and sisters in Christ come together in love to learn and grow and prepare to serve God on the mission field this summer.

Right now I am waiting for my next flight as I travel to Burkina. As I am not traveling with a teammate, I am trying to use this time to meet people and show them Christ's love through conversations as our path's cross. I have already met several amazing people, including a brother in Christ that was a great encouragement to me!

I ask you to please pray for all of the other CMFI interns this summer as they travel across the world. I also ask that you continue to pray for the people of Burkina Faso.

Thank you and God bless

Jake

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome, Jake. We are very proud of you and are praying for you often. We will pray for other interns as well. Thanks for the blog. Looking forward to checking it often!

    ReplyDelete